Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- SWS Accounts Receivable Analyst - Cerritos, CA
- Description: Summary: Assist A/R Management in administrative functions, and flow of information. Prepare analytics and analyze various A/R reports. Represent SWS in a courteous and professional manner. Ensure compliance with Company Policies and ABC Rules & Regulations Liaison...
Reference Code: 00008360
- AWS Import Wine Specialist - San Jose, CA
- Description: Promote and demonstrate Import wine knowledge within a set geographic region to increase sales among high profile restaurants and retail accounts. Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided. Partner with multiple sales divisions in the accounts to increase Imported wine sales and act as a liaison with customers regarding selections and...
Reference Code: 00008079
- AWS On Premise Sales Representative (Downtown LA\ Pasadena) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: To maximize the sale and distribution divisional of supplier brands to the trade and consumer through effective territory planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to: Analyze, plan, establish and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territor...
Reference Code: 00008065
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.