Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- Atlantic Sales Consultant Jacksonville\Ponte Vedra Beach - Jacksonville, FL
- Description: Make regular sales calls to designated drug store chain, broad market chain convenience and other broad market license 20 accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided. Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items. Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly qu...
Reference Code: 00008642
- Buyer - Miramar, FL
- Description: The Buyer is responsible for assuring that all the products are available at the required site when a customer’s order is received. The Buyer, using the JDA E3 and in future Demand/Fulfill and SAP applications, will develop, review and manage the required purchase orders to SWS suppliers or the SSC in anticipation (based on the consensus forecast) of sales, keeping the inventory on hand in the various w...
Reference Code: 00008517
- Customer Service Representative - Syracuse, NY
- Description: Handle inbound and outbound calls in a professional and courteous manner. Maintain accuracy of data input for customer orders, pick-ups and other tasks. Listen to customer needs and respond appropriately. Resolve all problems and ensure satisfactory outcome. Place collection and COD calls. Perform general clerical duties. Notify management of customer problems or concerns. Work closely with sales and communica...
Reference Code: 00009059
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.