Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- Class A\B Route Delivery Driver - Denver, CO
- Description: Make statewide deliveries to bars, restaurants, hotels, etc. Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on vehicle. Receive payment for goods delivered. Sort merchandise by invoice for delivery. Safe and courteous operation of delivery vehicle at all times. Check in money and returned goods daily with Driver Check-in & Accounting Cashier. Properly complete all required paperwork daily, including DOT ...
Reference Code: 00007090
- Accounts Payable Clerk - Las Vegas, NV
- Description: POSITION TITLE: Accounts Payable Clerk LOCATION: Las Vegas POSITION OVERVIEW: Responsible for accurately coding, processing and prioritizing accounts payable invoices. GENERAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: • Verifies vendors statements and invoices against company records...
Reference Code: 00008189
- American Fine Wine Sales Consultant - Denver, CO
- Description: Make regular sales calls to designated Off Premise accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided. Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business. Exhibit discipline and resourcefulness to meet/exceed assigned monthly quotas and placement objectives. Participat...
Reference Code: 00008217
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.