Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Recent Job Openings
Chain Sales Merchandiser - Union City, CA
Description: Oversee 15-25 established chain grocery store accounts (i.e. Safeway/Vons). Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern's portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers.
Reference code 00003619
- Retail Wine Sales Representative Greenwood - Greenville, SC
- Description: ***This position will cover the Greenwood/Laurens/Abbeville/McCormick markets*** POSITION SUMMARY:...
Reference Code: 00010693
- Inside Sales Representative - Louisville, KY
- Description: Basic Summary To sell SWS products directly to B2B customers by cultivating and maintaining positive customer relationships. This includes initiating calls to customers, building rapport, recommending modifications to products and services, with the end result being the promotion of customer retention, driving direct sales and assurance of an overall superior customer service experience with Southern Wine&...
Reference Code: 00010691
- Off Premise Merchandising Consultant Sarasota - Sarasota, FL
- Description: Reports directly to a District Manager and supports a team of sales representatives in off-premise accounts. Influence at store level to include monthly priorities, executing mandated planner support and gaining new non-planner supported displays, cold box placements and shelf opportunities. Perform sales support functions to include the use of current point of salemarketing materials, oversight of the shelf s...
Reference Code: 00010552
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.