Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- Category Manager - Cerritos, CA
- Description: Position provides Category Management support by driving Category Management principles including Shelf Management and Consumer and Shopper Insights to deliver both Category and Brand growth. • Utilizing appropriate analytical reports and tools, provide daily support to retailer to help drive business. Develop strong relationships internally and with customer to become the go-to Category Management reso...
Reference Code: 00006711
- AWS Key Account Specialist San Francisco - San Francisco, CA
- Description: Promote and demonstrate fine wine and spirits knowledge within a set geographic region to increase sales among high profile restaurants and retail accounts. Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided. Partner with multiple sales divisions in the accounts to increase wine and spirits sales and act as a liaison with customers regarding s...
Reference Code: 00007319
- Class A\B Delivery Driver Miami - Miami, FL
- Description: Performs daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior to commencing route. Partner with routers to acquire delivery schedule and communicate delays, arrivals, and/or equipment problems as encountered. Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers. Resolve customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage, breakage, and or incorrect p...
Reference Code: 00009088
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.