Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Recent Job Openings
Chain Sales Merchandiser - Union City, CA
Description: Oversee 15-25 established chain grocery store accounts (i.e. Safeway/Vons). Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern's portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers.
Reference code 00003619
- SET Execution Tracking Administrator (Go Spot Check Program) - Miramar, FL
- Description: SET Southern Execution Tracking Administrator Job Description: · Site Management...
Reference Code: 00012200
- Warehouse Worker Night - Kawaihae, HI
- Description: Assist in operations by pulling cases and bottle orders and pushing them on conveyor to the check station. The ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, twist, lift and carry up to fifty pounds intermittently during work shift. Stack product in truck box or trailer manually. The ability to stand, bend squat, twist, and lift overhead fifty pounds repetitively during work shift. Load kegs, re-ships and non-conveyable...
Reference Code: 00012201
- Assistant Warehouse Manager Night Shift Albuquerque - Albuquerque, NM
- Description: Insure that warehouse and delivery activities are performed efficiently by overseeing subordinates and performing the tasks personally when necessary. Coordinate warehouse and delivery activities, under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, keeping warehouse inventory current and delivering all outgoing customer o...
Reference Code: 00012177
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.