Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Recent Job Openings
Chain Sales Merchandiser - Union City, CA
Description: Oversee 15-25 established chain grocery store accounts (i.e. Safeway/Vons). Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern's portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers.
Reference code 00003619
- Account Executive Prestige Ft. Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN
- Description: Promote and demonstrate fine wine and spirits knowledge within a set geographic region to increase sales among high profile restaurants and retail accounts. Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service...
Reference Code: 00012159
- Accounts Payable Processor Level II - Miramar, FL
- Description: BASIC SUMMARY: Exercise sound independent judgment to process an average of 750 accounts payable invoices on a weekly basis, in the form of vendor invoices, check requests, meal and travel expense reports, refunds, and employee tuition reimbursements. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: • Enter invoices into the System Application and Products (SAP) software, with limited information. • Validate sales tax of ...
Reference Code: 00012161
- Trade Development Manager Pacific Division (Full Book) - Kirkland, WA
- Description: - Communicate program elements across full bo...
Reference Code: 00010773
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.