Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- General Market Sales Merchandiser (Rocklin Yuba City Territory) - Sacramento, CA
- Description: Oversee 50-75 established broad market store accounts and some chain store accounts (i.e. Mollie Stone's, Lunardi's Draeger's, Nuggets, etc). Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern's portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers. Introduce new products, promote improved distribution, and ensure in-stor...
Reference Code: 00009569
- Route Driver Charleston - Charleston, SC
- Description: Make deliveries to bars, restaurants, grocery stores, convenience stores, package stores, etc. in the assigned geographic territory. Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections on vehicle. Receive payment for goods delivered. Sort merchandise by invoice for delivery. Safe and courteous operation of delivery vehicle at all times. Check in money and returned goods daily with customer assurance clerk. Proper...
Reference Code: 00009330
- On Premise Sales Representative (Bucks County) - King of Prussia, PA
- Description: The objective of your sales job is to maximize sales of the brands you represent in your territory. As your title is Sales & Marketing Representative your responsibilities involve more than sales alone. Plan all activities to ensure achievement of supplier and company distribution in stores and licensees, display, shelf, inventory, volume objectives within your territory, both on and off premise. Plan an e...
Reference Code: 00009154
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.