Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Recent Job Openings
- Ambassador of Fine Wine Keg Sales & Operations - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Be the ambassador for fine and kegged wine products Direct, mentor and train sales team Execute and track sales incentive programs Coach sales team to achieve sales goals and management objectives as assigned Assist in product seminars/tasting in key accounts Mentor product knowledge and sales skills development and training Assist in customer service issues relating to customer, supplier and sales representat...
Reference Code: 00009553
- ABC Merchandiser Ft. Myers\Naples area - Ft. Myers, FL
- Description: Partner with a chain territory manager who oversees 7-10 accounts. Perform sales support functions to include the use of current point of sale marketing materials, oversight of the shelf space in the chain territory manager's accounts, consistent communication with the representative regarding changes in buyer preferences and or out of stock inventory concerns/situations encountered during weekend hours. Reset...
Reference Code: 00010105
- Sales Representative Independent Liquor Stores - Crescent Springs, KY
- Description: To maximize the sale of supplier brands to the trade and consumer through effective territory planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. Analyze, plan, establish and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territory through the use of the formal pre-plan guidelines. Analyze the total territory and each account to d...
Reference Code: 00010123
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.