Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- Accounts Receivable Representative - Syracuse, NY
- Description: Job Description: · Record payments to accounts and maintain accounts receivable records. · Compile necessary information from financial institutions such as banks and credit organizations to process/verify applications for credit and solicit payment on overdue accounts. · Keep records of all delinquent accounts, incomplete files, and credit risks. · Prepare daily cash deposits and c...
Reference Code: 00009057
- Category Analyst - San Francisco, CA
- Description: The COE Category Analyst – Category Management position is an entry level client service function on the SWS of America Center of Excellence team. This position is responsible for working with multiple data sources and analytical programs (both internal and external) to create and deliver value added analysis and insights into all aspects of SWS, supplier, and retail partner business performance. The po...
Reference Code: 00008006
- Portfolio Manager Off Premise Pernod Ricard (Westchester Territory) - Syosset, NY
- Description: Responsible for achieving predetermined brand, volume, distribution and other related sales activity goals (displays, retail ads, shelf placement, drink lists, menus, managed promotions, etc) on monthly and quarterly basis. Maintain and analyze sales of portfolio of brands for assigned area of responsibility Ensures that efforts/visits/programs are aligned around focus geography and target accounts Responsible...
Reference Code: 00009051
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.