Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- Merchandiser - Las Vegas, NV
- Description: Responsible for building and maintaining merchandising/display materials for all products sold by SWS. Responsible for servicing local stores and refilling existing displays of products to keep company products fully stocked on the shelves. Distribute and install refund offer, neck hangers, shelf talkers and price signs on products sold by the Company Fill cold box and warm shelves at customer account with pro...
Reference Code: 00008050
- Inside Sales Consultant - Miami, FL
- Description: This position is based in Miami, FL and will promote sales to direct Minnesota B2B customers by initiating calls, acting on leads and/or prospects in order to meet customers’ needs, present/explain SWS products and make purchase recommendations. Builds positive working relationship with customers, understanding their needs and business drivers. Drive continued penetration of SWS portfolio into accounts,...
Reference Code: 00008106
- Company Runner Temporary Full Time - Reno, NV
- Description: You will be using your own vehicle for this position. Deliver paper, water, and supplies to various areas of the building to ensure that supplies/stock are available to employees as needed. Run errands to purchase supplies daily, weekly, or as needed. Reports to work daily and adheres to Southern's time and attendance policy Pick up and delivery of external and inner-office mail to Front Desk Coordinator Once ...
Reference Code: 00008000
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.