Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- On Premise Sales Representative (Oahu) - Honolulu, HI
- Description: To maximize the sale and distribution divisional of supplier brands to the trade and consumer through effective territory planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to: Analyze, plan, establish and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territor...
Reference Code: 00008235
- CDL Driver Albuquerque - Albuquerque, NM
- Description: Do you desire a career as a CDL Driver ? Do you want competitive pay and the most comprehensive benefit package in Albuquerque? Do you have a desire to spend more time with your family? Our regular shifts are four (4) days a week. ten (10) hour days. Southern Wine & Spirits of New Mexico has a wonderful opportunity for you. We are looking for experienced drivers, with great and safe driving re...
Reference Code: 00005243
- Depot Route Driver FT Myers - Ft. Myers, FL
- Description: Performs daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment prior to commencing route. Partner with routers to acquire delivery schedule and communicate delays, arrivals, and/or equipment problems as encountered. Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits, beer, and non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers. Resolve customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage, breakage, and or incorrect p...
Reference Code: 00009078
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.