Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Read the entire Article Here
Recent Job Openings
- On Premise Sales Rep RHAM Charlotte North Terrtoy - Raleigh, NC
- Description: General Description: To be the dominant spirits broker in terms of both market share and sales execution in North Carolina. Develop and maintain relationship with ABC systems in designated territory to ensure Southern Wine & Spirits, MA long term goals and objectives are achieved. Territory for position is Charlotte East....
Reference Code: 00007617
- Merchandiser Mid State (Champaign) - Champaign, IL
- Description: • Position will center geographically around the Champaign to Bloomington Illinois area serving on and off premise accounts in the region. • Reports directly to a District Manager and supports a team of sales representatives in off-premise accounts. • Perform sales support functions to include the use of current point of sale marketing materials, oversight of the shelf space, consistent co...
Reference Code: 00008085
- Chain Sales Merchandiser Santa Ana (Full Book) - Cerritos, CA
- Description: Oversee 15-25 established chain grocery store accounts (i.e. Safeway/Vons). Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern's portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers. Introduce new products, promote improved distribution, and ensure in-store promotion results. Stay abreast of business/market conditions, i...
Reference Code: 00008175
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.