Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Recent Job Openings
Chain Sales Merchandiser - Union City, CA
Description: Oversee 15-25 established chain grocery store accounts (i.e. Safeway/Vons). Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern's portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers.
Reference code 00003619
- Account Executive Prestige Chains Statewide Territory - Indianapolis, IN
- Description: · Promote and demonstrate fine wine and spirits knowledge within a set geographic region to in...
Reference Code: 00010697
- Accounting Analyst - Phoenix, AZ
- Description: Essential job functions include: · Working in multi-state environment · Gross Profit reconciliations · Year to year analysis of expenses with recap · General ledger reconciliations · Tax preparation and filing · Prepare journal entries · Year end audit schedules ·...
Reference Code: 00010470
- Chain Sales Merchandiser Downtown Los Angeles (Western) - Cerritos, CA
- Description: Oversee 15-25 established chain grocery store accounts (i.e. Safeway/Vons). Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern's portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers. Introduce new products, promote improved distribution, and ensure in-store promotion results. Stay abreast of business/market conditions, i...
Reference Code: 00010701
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.