Jobs and Careers at Southern Wine & Spirits
Your Career at Southern Wine & Spirits
Southern Wine & Spirits is a family owned sales and distribution organization with a renowned history of consistently delivering impeccable service through our 14,000 employees, covering 35 states. We offer an array of careers focused on delivering a captivating and rewarding experience. We challenge our colleagues every step of the way and provide them with tools to grow, succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you’ve been looking for.
In the news
2015 Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival Presented by FOOD & WINE Raises $1.5 Million for Florida International University's Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management
Recent Job Openings
Key Account Manager on Premise Transatlantic - San Francisco, CA
Description: Responsible for the development and success of supplier portfolio of brands. Selling to accounts in trade channels including On-Premise and/or Off-Premise customers. Drive brand success via leadership selling against trade channels and actively supporting the selling efforts of sales reps, district managers, and key account specialists within the wholesaler.
Reference code 00014177
Chain Sales Merchandiser - Union City, CA
Description: Oversee 15-25 established chain grocery store accounts (i.e. Safeway/Vons). Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern's portfolio of wine/spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers.
Reference code 00003619
- Category Development Manager - Louisville, KY
- Description: POSITION SUMMARY: This position works to provide strategic direction and implementation for the wine & spirit categories, standardized reporting to uncover business opportunities both internally and externally and assist in the day-to-day operatio...
Reference Code: 00014474-1
- Consumer Educator (Allegheny County PA) - Sewickley, PA
- Description: This is a part-time position. Demonstrate merchandise and products to customers to promote sales. Learn about Southern Wine & Spirits' products to effectively demonstrate and ultimately sell featured items in retail stores and on premise accounts. Creatively design displays to achieve and inviting and exciting environment for tastings and promotions of featured products. Confidently approach and educate co...
Reference Code: 00014452-1
- CWS Talent Development Manager Miramar FL - Miramar, FL
- Description: Job Summary This is a professional talent development role with broad involvem...
Reference Code: 00013629-1
Having trouble? Click here to send an email with any HR related comments, questions or information requests about using this page. Please do not send resumes to this email address as our Technical Support team does not accept unsolicited resumes.
You can also set up a general profile in our Southern Wine & Spirits Career Database here.